Elemental Affinity is a talent in Divinity Orignal Sin 2. The corresponding surface for each magic is as follows: Fire surface for Pyrokinetic, Water and ice surfaces for Hydrosophist, Poison/oil surface for Geomancer, Electrified surface for Aerothurge, and Blood surface for Necromancer.
- This talent can not reduce the AP cost of skills to less than one
- Does not affect scrolls, however Ambidextrous does, and for all elements at all times.
- Elemental affinity does not work with Warfare, Huntsman, Scoundrel, Summoning or Polymorph skills.
- It is possible to get bonuses to multiple skill schools, by standing on the border between different surfaces.
- Elf Necromancers benefit greatly from this, as they can use Flesh Sacrifice to get a blood pool under them along with one extra AP
- When casting Searing Daggers, aiming one dagger at own feet will benefit future Pyromancy skills
- With the Ambidextrous talent, a character can create needed surfaces with grenades either for self or other characters with just 1 AP, making both of these talents an attractive choice for staff-users.
- Basic attacks from wands will also create small elemental surfaces useful for activating this talent. However, this is both more elementally-restrictive and less AP-efficient.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Occult Flamewielder