Elemental Arrowheads is a Huntsman Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Elemental Arrowheads location
- Available from the start
- Butter at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy
- Bahara at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Trader Haran at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Treewarden at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Fletcher Corbin Day at Abandoned Sawmill (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- The Lost Knight at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Reaver at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Non at Arx
Elemental Arrowheads effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Also affects daggers, spears and Bull Rush
- Targeting electric blood will grant electric arrows
- Targeting frozen blood will grant blood arrows
- Targeting lava will grant fire arrows
- Any potential status effect from the arrows will still proc even if the attack misses, e.g. Shocked from electric arrows
- Can be silenced
- Cannot be atrophied, although there will be little use for this until you get your weapon back
Elemental Arrowheads trivia & strategies
- Be mindful of your team comp. when using this. If your team is elemental/magic based, this paired with Elemental Ranger can help your allies pierce Magic Armor.
- Adds elemental damage based on character level
- Good synergy with the Elf racial skill: Flesh Sacrfice, as it creates a pool of blood under you when you use it and gives you 1 AP (Blood adds Physical Damage).
- Does work with Elemental Arrows that Rangers can use, but adds more damage of the Arrow type based on the corresponding ability. This means if you want to add more Water Damage to a Freezing Arrow, but you dipped your Arrows in Fire, you would need to pump Pyrokinetic to gain more Damage with this Arrow type.
Elemental Arrowheads builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Blazing Deepstalker
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Venomous Sentry
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Sanguine Bowman