Elemental Arrowheads is a Huntsman Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Elemental Arrowheads Spell Book Location
Elemental Arrowheads Requirements
Notes and Tips
- Be mindful of your team comp. when using this. If your team is elemental/magic based, this paired with Elemental Ranger can help your allies pierce Magic Armor.
- Adds elemental damage based on character level
- Good synergy with the Elf racial skill: Flesh Sacrfice, as it creates a pool of blood under you when you use it and gives you 1 AP (Blood adds Physical Damage).
- Despite the name, this skill works with melee weapons.
- Does work with Elemental Arrows that Rangers can use, but adds more damage of the Arrow type based on the corresponding ability. This means if you want to add more Water Damage to a Freezing Arrow, but you dipped your Arrows in Fire, you would need to pump Pyrokinetic to gain more Water Damage with this Arrow type.