Target a ground surface and conjure a totem of the corresponding element. Each turn, this totem will fire a projectile at enemies in sight.
The stats of the summons will depend on caster level and Summoning ability.
Elemental Totem is a Summoning Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Elemental Totem Spell Book Location
- Nebora - Fort Joy (300 Gold)
- Sold by Kerban in Sanctuary of Amadia
- Sold by Trader Bree in Driftwood - Square
Elemental Totem Requirements
Notes and Tips
- Elemental Totem(s) may receive high ground damage benefits.
- Blood & Wood (normal surface) elements do physical damage.
- Fire, Water/Ice, Lighting, Poison & Oil elements do magical damage.
- You can have more than one Elemental Totem up at a time; you are only constrained by their lifetime and the cooldown of the skill.
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Tormented Soul, and Wooden Figurine
- Some totems apply status effects, as described by the table below
|Totem||Damage Type||Status Effect|