Motivate an allied character with the power of rage. Target allied character is guaranteed to land critical hits with basic attacks and weapon skills, but is muted. Clears Taunted, Terrified, Charmed, Mad and Clear-Minded statuses.
Set Enraged for 1 turn(s).
Enrage is a Warfare Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Enrage Spell Book Location
- Sold by Kalias in Fort Joy Caverns once you reach level 4
- Sold by Gareth in Sanctuary of Amadia after completing the quest Most Dangerous When Cornered.
- Armoury of Braccus Rex (beneath where you rescued Gareth) laying on the ground to the left of the statue.
Notes and Tips
- Works with any types of Weapon Attacks (Bow, Dagger, Mace, Sword, Spear, Axe or Staff), regardless of damage type.
- Works with Elemental Arrows
- Best if cast at the beginning of your turn (if casting on yourself) since you'll get to use it the rest of that turn and the next.
- Will have no effect on characters that are immune to the Silenced status effect.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Blazing Deepstalker
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Druid
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Elemental Champion