Eternal Artefact is an Item in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
It's hard to say whether this is magical or mechanical. Or both. You can probably put this thing to good use somehow...
Location/Where to find
- Act 2 - One can be found in a container inside the Ancient Temple in Blackpits Cave
- Act 3 - Several can be found around the island inside the black containers.
- Act 3 - One can be found, hidden, in the southeast corner of the "water temple". It's burried and needs to be dug up.
- Act 4 - Several are in the doctor's prison. Another can be found in Lord Kemm's vault in a dsiplay case.
There are two types of artefacts (same name, different icons)
Combined with armor gives (tested on lvl 18 armor):
Works with some unique items
- Chest: 10% air res
- Belt: 2 Strength, 1 warfare
- Gloves: 2 constitution, 10% earth res
- Leggings: 1 polymorph, 10% air res
- Boots: 1 thievery, 0.1 move points
- Neck: 10% Fire Resist, +2% Crit, +5% Dodge
- Ring: 10% Poison Resist, +1 Scoundrel
Combined with weapon
- (Dagger, Bow, Axe, Mace, Spear, Sword): +25% (of weapon damage) as bonus Air damage, +15% chance to set shocked for 1 turn
- Works with some unique items
- Bonus damage does cancel bonus poison damage from poison bottles. You get air or poison damage. but you keep both effects (chance to sshock and poison) so you have to decide what to use first.