Eternal Artefact is an Item in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
__It's hard to say whether this is magical or mechanical. Or both. You can probably put this thing to good use somehow...__
NAME Location/Where to find
- Act 2 - One can be found in a container inside the Ancient Temple in Blackpits Cave
- Act 3 - Several can be found around the island inside the black containers.
There are two types of artefacts (same name, different icons)
Combined with armor gives (tested on lvl 18 armor):
- Chest: 10% air res
- Belt: 2 Strength, 1 warfare
- Gloves: 2 constitution, 10% earth res
- Leggings: 1 polymorph, 10% air res
- Boots: 1 thievery, 0.1 move points
- Neck: 10% Fire Resist, +2% Crit, +5% Dodge
- Ring: 10% Poison Resist, +1 Scoundrel
Combined with weapon
- (Dagger, Bow, Axe, Mace, Spear, Sword): +25% (of weapon damage) as bonus Air damage, +15% chance to set shocked for 1 turn