Every Mother's Nightmare is a Side Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
! This quest was removed in the Definitive Edition
Fara is one of the inmates trapped in Fort Joy and she is worried about her missing daughter.
- Find Fara's missing daughter.
Talk to Jeth first and selection dialogue option
2. Ask if the two of them have history.
Then option 2 again
2. Ask why he thinks she is mad.
Now speak to Fara and select option 3.
3. ask when and where to recount when she last seen her daughter. (you can ask for the doll as well here, you can sell this for some gold so worth doing and the dialog leaves you back at the original options)
then select option 3
3. say you'll do your best and bid her good bye for now.
End the conversation, then talk to Fara again right away, and select option 3.
3. Say you heard that Erma passed some time ago in a voidwoken attack.
The Quest will now complete. no doubt they took the quest out as people were hunting for the missing girl
Tips & Tricks
- Ask Jeth about his daughter. He will tell you she was killed by some voidwokens. Jeth can be found sitting next to Fara.
- If you speak to her with an elf party member, additional dialog opens up.r
- If asked for it, she will provide her daughter's doll.
- If another character in the party tries to ask for the doll, she will try to give it, but becomes confused when the doll cannot be found.
- Go back to Fara and tell her daughter has been killed.