Face Ripper is a unique item in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
This grisly device is used for removing intact faces from suitable corpses. For what, you may well ask? Those who practice such arcane arts use them for crafting shapeshifting masks.
Face Ripper Location
- Can be found on Kniles the Flenser.
- Can be found in the house over the bridge thats drawn up after you leave the boat at reapers coast.
- Can be found in the basement of rykers mansion in the graveyard in reapers coast.
Face Ripper Information
- Used to make Fane's Mask of the Shapeshifter.
- Use the skill it grants you on a corpse that is an Elf/Dwarf/Human/Lizard. It will give you the race's face (As an item, to be combined in crafting).
- NPC who's checking your character's inventory for stealing will notice the Face Ripper when your character is innocent.
Face Ripper Notes