Unlock a ranged attack for your Incarnate. Provides [100% of total heal value] Magical Armour
Set Farsight Infusion.
Farsight Infusion is a Summoning Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Farsight Infusion Spell Book Location
- Nebora - Fort Joy (300 Gold)
- Sold by Kerban in Sanctuary of Amadia
- Sold by Trader Bree in Driftwood - Square
Farsight Infusion Requirements
Notes and Tips
- Damage is based on Finesse
- The magic armor provided by this skill is multiplied by the Maximum Magical Armour bonus from Summoning.
- Also grants +25% damage
- There is no craftable scroll for this skill
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Summoner of Sparks
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Glacial Guardian
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Ranger
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
It is worth mentioning that amount of magic armour isn't just multiplied by Maximum Magical Armour bonus from Summoning. It is also increased by hydrosophist skill of a summoner.
Can you use this on Bone widow? Or is it usable only on Incarnate from summoning tree?
The ranged attack the incarnate unlocks hits a bit harder than his normal attack, but has a 1 turn cd so you should use it every turn even if target is in melee range.
(i tested only vanilla and blood incarnate for this)