Featherfall, next to the body of his deceased master.
Featherfall is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- Featherfall is a condor on top of a mausoleum in Stonegarden. Pet Pal talent is needed to talk to it and if you succeed with a persuasion test you can acquire the summoning skill Summon Condor.
- Featherfall is seemingly eating a dwarf by the name of Master Awen.
- Featherfall first appears in Stonegarden at Reaper's Coast
Notes and Tips
- Elven characters can consume a limb looted from Master Awen, which will grant the Bone Cage skill.
- Featherfall will refuse to talk to the character who picks up Master Awen's limb. To persuade and acquire him, talk to him first.
- The persuade check alone is not enough for Featherfall, you must also take pride in eating his former master's flesh.
- Casting Spirit Vision atop the mausoleum will show four dwarfs. There is an interesting dialog between a brother and sister here, as well as some information about Ryker that does not progress any quest.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Its ability says "Damage is based on your level and receives bonus from Intelligence" does that mean its own Stats or the Summoner's stats?
somone tried to put the loot back to the corpse? :D
If you failed by taking his master's gifts, you can have a second chance. Thanks to the Fane's Mask you can change your appearance and try again.
Featherfall appears to be large raven, claims to be an eagle, has the portrait image of vulture, and is referred to as a condor.
It seems as if Featherfall cannot be conversed with if Master Awen's corpse has been looted by the player prior to speaking with him.
Featherfall can be convinced with the following checks:
1. Constitution 16 + Persuade 3 (could not convince it with only 2 in Persuade and 40+ in the attribute)
2. Memory 14 + Persuade 3 (could not convince it with only 2 in Persuade and 40+ in the attribute)
3. Wits 15 + Persuade 3 (could not convince it with only 2 in Persuade and 40+ in the attribute)
4. Constitution 16 + MYSTIC + Persuade 2 (could not convince it with only 1 in Persuade and 40+ in the attribute)