Feder is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Trader after The Burning Pigs quest
- Feder first appears in The Hollow Marshes
- After Blessing Feder, she'll be waiting outside the desert where you freed the Dragon Knight
- If you talk to Feder and suggest she visit the Shrine in the Seeker camp, she'll run there.
- Talking to Feder again you can suggest she sit in the fountain stream in the camp, she'll go there.
- Although nothing happens you can talk to the fountain statue and select all sympathetic options to restore the fountains ability turning Feder back.
- Once human, Feder becomes an invaluable trader- the best in Fort Joy.
- Feder does not join the Call to Arms with the others, and instead stays in the Sanctuary of Amadia.
Notes and Tips
- Feder tells you all the pigs were once Sourcerers, although only Feder seeks your assistance (CHECK)
- Blessing one of the pigs summons the undead Lizard, Scapor.
- If any party member manages to anger Amadia, she will kill Feder instead of restoring her.