First Aid is a Huntsman Skill in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
First Aid Spell Book Location
- Sold by Butter - Fort Joy after reaching level 4
- Sold by Bahara - Sanctuary of Amadia
- Sold by Fletcher Corbin Day - Abandoned Sawmill
First Aid Requirements
Notes and Tips
- The amount healed is based on the caster's level and can be increased with the Hydrosophist ability.
- The range of this skill is almost melee-ranged on even surfaces, but it gains a large range advantage while the caster is on higher ground.
- First Aid range increased to 8m as of Patch v18.104.22.1686
- While the ingame tooltip does not state it, First Aid does cure Atrophy.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Ranger
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Assassin
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Warden