Restore [100% of total heal value] Vitality.
Set Rested for 1 turn(s).
Requires Huntsman 1
First Aid is a Huntsman Skill in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
First Aid location
- Available from the start
- Butter at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy
- Bahara at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy)
- Trader Haran at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Treewarden at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Fletcher Corbin Day at Abandoned Sawmill (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- The Lost Knight at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Reaver at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Non at Arx
First Aid effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Scales with level and Hydrosophist when healing. Additionally scales with Warfare when dealing damage
- Can be silenced
First Aid trivia & strategies
- First Aid range increased to 8m as of Patch v126.96.36.1996
- While the ingame tooltip does not state it, First Aid does cure Atrophy.
- One of the only two skills in the game that cleanses Knocked down, the other one being Soul Mate
First Aid builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Ranger
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Assassin
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Warden