Flurry is a Special Skill in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- This skill is granted automatically while wielding two 1-handed weapons.
- If you are wielding daggers, this skill receives a bonus from Finesse
- If you are wielding swords, this skill receives a bonus from Strength.
- If you are wielding one sword and one dagger, this bonus is derived from an average between the two attributes.
- Costs 0 Memory
Notes and Tips
- Will trigger backstab critical strikes if using daggers.
- Each attack does 41% of weapon damage
- The listed range of this skill is 1.8m, however you can reach targets up to 2.2m away.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
this skill is purely bullshit, because it uses 3 AP and deals 123% damage, meanwhile if you use 3 AP to attack normally, you will get 150% damage.
Good with on hit effect or with green tea, pretty meh otherwise.
Flurry picture is wrong...it bugs me.
Try it with sparking swings. It is badass.
When hitting from behind, will it trigger backstab crits?
Flurry works with any one handed weapon and not just daggers.