Fortify is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Available from the start
- Maol at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gareth at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Earth Essence, and Whisperwood
- Scales with level and Geomancer
- Fortified will raise the max Physical Armour of the target, while also regenerating the same amount. Thus it won't go to waste if used on a character with full Physical Armours
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Additionally cleanses Diseased and Infectious Disease
- Is nullified by Bleeding and Acid
Fortify Trivia & strategies
- Having the Torturer talent allows for Bleeding status to remove the Fortified status through armours. Especially good against Grog the Troll
- The amount of Physical Armour is based on the caster's level and can be increased with the Geomancer ability.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Venomous Sentry
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tectonic Sage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Terramancer
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Druid
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Elemental Champion
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Juggernaut
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Death Knight
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Simple, effective and versatile saves you from bullshit and classes well with reactive armor, if you have something like mend armor on top it gets better. Stacks with Geomancy so it can get very good endgame, it stops you from being teleported so if your tank wants to be teleported out he better not have this on.
bread and butter
man shut yo ass up
You can still fly with Spread Your Wings skill though
Interesting interaction: applying bleeding through a target's armor via Torturer seems to remove the Fortified status and the extra armor it provides. I used Mosquito Storm on Grog the Troll and he lost his extra 1K+ armor instantly as well as the Fortified buff, though the bleeding status was also canceled. I'd assume applying it to someone with more than 0 max armor wouldn't remove all their armor, just any they've gained above their maximum from Fortify
scales with...? only level, i guess?