Fossil Strike is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Fossil Strike Location
- Available from the start
- Maol at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gareth at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
Fossil Strike Effects
- Scroll crafted by combining Sheet of Paper, Earth Essence , and Sharp Rock
- Scales with level, intelligence and Geomancer
- Can be deflected if the projectile hits inside Deflective Barrier's 1m AoE
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Fossil Strike Builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tectonic Sage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Terramancer
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Elementalist
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Don't dismiss it yet, at low levels the ability to slow a group of enemies or cut a pathway to your squishy characters is really valuable. Later in the game everything has a teleport, dash or range option but at that point you'll have other options.