Gawin is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Gives quest The Teleporter
- Gawin first appears in Fort Joy Ghetto near coordinates (X:184 Y:168)
- When a player first approaches Gawin he will converse with them (Choose options stating you are alone). Informing them of a way out of Fort Joy, but they must first obtain the Teleportation gloves from nearby Crocodiles (marked on the map). Once they are obtained he will run out of the gate in Fort Joy (the one you entered through) and go East to a cliffside. The player will be able to teleport him across the chasm, or drop him into the sand bar below. He will abandon you, betray you, either way and will leave you. His body can be found later, unless you follow him and defend him. If he's dropped in the sand bar he can be found dead by Kniles' pets.
- Be aware; once you have teleported him you will not be able to buy his Aerothuerge books, as he will likely be dead. It is advised you buy the books you need before completed his quest. But also before being teleported can be killed to retrieve the book as well.
- If you complete the teleporter quest, he runs off. Where he goes is Fort Joy (X:478 Y:164) (Hollow Marshes Voidwoken Deep-dweller fight). He dies in that spot, even if there are no enemies.