Target is marked, reducing its ability to dodge. Prevents target from going invisible.
Set Marked for 3 turn(s).
Glitter Dust is a Huntsman Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Glitter Dust location
- Available starting from level 16
- Trader Haran at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Treewarden at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Fletcher Corbin Day at Abandoned Sawmill (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- The Lost Knight at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Reaver at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Non at Arx
- Deiseis Riveil (bow, Arx)
Glitter Dust effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Cannot miss
- Can be silenced
- Marked characters have their dodging reduced by 100% (additive).
- Marked status cannot be removed
- This skill also prevents the target from receiving any high ground damage modifiers; including the damage penalty for all (not only the caster) low ground attackers.
- Sky Shot is not affected by the high ground damage bonus removal of this skill
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Could be a great spell if you had it near the start… level 16 you got enough accuracy to not need that
How can you remove this status?
Fane learned it by eating bodypart (elf form) but my ranger still have'nt learned it, and i can't find a book
god this wiki sucks
By how much does it reduce the ability to dodge? 100%?
Can someone tell me how to craft a scroll of that spell?
It's direct counter to Uncanny Evasion.
Is this indirect counter to curse?