Glitter Dust is a Huntsman Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Glitter Dust location
- Available starting from level 16
- Trader Haran at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Elven Treewarden at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Fletcher Corbin Day at Abandoned Sawmill (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- The Lost Knight at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Reaver at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Non at Arx
- Deiseis Riveil (bow, Arx)
Glitter Dust effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
- Cannot miss
- Can be silenced
- Marked characters have their dodging reduced by 100% (additive).
- Marked status cannot be removed
- This skill also prevents the target from receiving any high ground damage modifiers; including the damage penalty for all (not only the caster) low ground attackers.
- Sky Shot is not affected by the high ground damage bonus removal of this skill