Gorg the Troll
Gorg the Troll is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin II.
Gorg the Troll information
- Level 18
- Gorg is guarding the bridge to Cloisterwood near the ruin where Godwoken has to fight the possessed dwarfs. He will ask a fee of 5000 gold to cross the bridge, no discounts provided. He will agree to let you pass for free if you get rid of his competitor, Marg the Troll.
- An NPC in Business Rivals quest.
- Vulnerable to fire damage.
Gorg the Troll location
- Gorg the Troll first appears in Cloisterwood at Reaper's Coast
Notes and Tips
- Gorg, like Marg, is not immune to Forced Exchange.
- After you hit him, he gets a Troll Blood effect, which significantly restores his vitality every turn. To get rid of this effect you need to put Gorg on fire.