Gratiana is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Gratiana is an undead, a former concubine and partner of Braccus Rex. She offered Braccus Source from villages that she destroyed in an effort to please him. While hunting a band of wizards, she came upon the shrine of Amadia, where she now is a priestess.
- Gratiana first appears in Sanctuary of Amadia next to a giant head of the goddess Amadia.
- Gratiana can join the others during Call to Arms, and can then be found at the Abandoned Camp.
- She is missing in action after everyone else boards the Lady Vengeance.
Notes and Tips
- The necromancers inside The Gargoyle's Maze have bad things to say about Gratiana.
- Inside the Vault of Braccus Rex, you can find her Soul Jar (the Tarnished Soul-Jar), which is needed to finish the quest The Eternal Worshipper.
- Note, opening the Tarnished Soul-Jar will kill Gratiana. (Opening any soul jar will kill the linked NPC)
- If you pass a persuasion check, you may convince Gratiana to recharge any Purging Wands you find.
- If you give her the soul jar, she will open it, thank you, and reward you with a choice of uncommon equipment or a skill book. Party gains 30 attitude with her and 4200XP.
- If you consume her soul, Gratiana dies and leaves behind some rare loot, Astarte's Tears, and a few skill books, and you gain 2100XP.
- If you pretend to offer her the soul jar and instead smash it on the ground, she dies, leaves behind the above loot, and you gain 4200XP.