Gratiana is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Gratiana is an undead, a former concubine and partner of Braccus Rex. She offered Braccus Source from villages that she destroyed in an effort to please him. While hunting a band of wizards, she came upon the shrine of Amadia, where she now is a priestess.
- Gratiana first appears in Sanctuary of Amadia next to a giant head of the goddess Amadia.
- Gratiana can join the others during Call to Arms, and can then be found at the Abandoned Camp.
- She is missing in action after everyone else prepares to board the Lady Vengance, right when Gareth thanks the party for killing the Shriekers.
Notes and Tips
- The necromancers inside The Gargoyle's Maze have bad things to say about Gratiana.
- Inside the Vault of Braccus Rex, you can find her Soul Jar (the Tarnished Soul-Jar), which is needed to finish the quest The Eternal Worshipper.
- Note, opening the Tarnished Soul-Jar will kill Gratiana. (Opening any soul jar will kill the linked NPC)
- If you pass a persuasion check, you may convince Gratiana to recharge any Purging Wands you find.
- If you give her the soul jar, she will open it, thank you, and reward you with a choice of uncommon equipment or a skill book. Party gains 30 attitude with her and 4200XP.
- If you consume her soul, Gratiana dies and leaves behind some rare loot, Astarte's Tears, and a few skill books, and you gain 2100XP.
- If you pretend to offer her the soul jar and instead smash it on the ground, she dies, leaves behind the above loot, and you gain 4200XP.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!