While sneaking, Guerilla increases attack damage by 40%. Also reduces cost of entering sneak mode by 1 AP.
Guerilla is a talent in Divinity Orignal Sin 2.
- Not recommended for in combat use unless running Glass Cannon or Lone Wolf.
- Does not work with Invisibility (Chameleon Cloak, Blessed Smoke Cloud, Invisibility Potion)
- Doesn't work with Skills (e.g. Ballistic Shot and Assassinate)
- Only works with Basic Attacks and Backstabs.
- Note that you don't get the Sneak reduction cost in Vanilla Divinity Original Sin 2, only Definitive Edition.
- Works great in tandem with Escapist, if one chooses the cheesy approach to fights
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!