Icicles fall from the sky, chilling enemies and dealing 40% water damage. They create Ice surfaces where they hit the ground.
Set Chilled for 2 turn(s).
Damages is based on your level and receives bonus from Intelligence.
Hail Strike is a Hydrosophist Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Hail Strike location
- Available from the start
- Rezik at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Simone at Sanctuary of Amadia (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Bree at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Elf Stormchanter at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Trayde the Merchant at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Lizard Dreamer at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Trader Aravae at Arx
Hail Strike effects
- Scroll crafted by combining Sheet of Paper, High Quality or Alien Water Essence, and Chub Fish
- Resisted by Magical Armour
- Scales with level, intelligence and Hydrosophist
- Can be deflected
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Hail Strike trivia & strategies
- Can freeze targets easily. If target is chilled or wet, requires only one shard; if target has no status effects affecting Frozen status, needs two shards; if target has Warm, will require all three shards to hit; if target is Burning, will not freeze the target even if all shards hit
Hail Strike builds