Han is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- On The Lady Vengeance, Han can be sent out to fetch various crafting ingredients, some of which are very valuable.
- After sending him on an errand, he will appear again once you level up.
- See Nothing But Child's Play for more info.
- In some cases, Han will not reappear after sending him off to fetch something. The cause (and solution) is unknown.
- Han first appears in Fort Joy Prison or Sanctuary of Amadia.
- Han appears after the battle on Lady Vengeance rewarding you for saving him with a crafting item that you can pick from a list, some really useful like high quality essences or fairy dust.
Notes and Tips
- Han can be talked to early on in Act I inside the Fort Joy Prison for a pretty easy escape out of Fort Joy, thus giving you an easy way to obtain the "Cat's Out of the Bag!" achievement.
- After being sent to find an item, he will always return after a character levels up.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!