Hannag is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Hannag is one of the NPCs that can train the player in Source, however you may need to give up Pet Pal talent.
- After going through Shadow over Driftwood quest Ifan will want to talk to Hannag if you passed the speech check with Zanisima.
- She is involved with the Fair Weather Friends and Powerful Awakening quests.
- She sells SkillBooks (Requires Source to Use Them)
- Hannag first appears in Cloisterwood at Reaper's Coast
Notes and Tips
- Accepting Hannag's Source training will come at the cost of the Pet Pal Talent. However, if Pet Pal is taken after accepting her training, then the Talent will work normally, and the player will be able to talk to animals.
- If encountering her before any other story arches, she will teleport and flee from most characters to the upper level. She will instantly kill you if you approach her. However, if you get line-of-sight on her, you can teleport her into the middle of the lower level into the fog and attack her from a distance. With enough damage, you can kill her before she runs back up the stairs and therefor finishing the quest. The magisters hunting her will then reward you for killing her.
- If you cause her to retreat up to the top floor, and then teleport a magister near her, she will aggro ono you as well as the Magisters. The next round, she invokes the King, dying in order to summon Voidwoken.
- "Alright. Here's how you help: I can hold the Magisters off, but I can't put them down. Do this for me. Kill them all."
- "I was on my way to... where I thought I might find... a friend - of whom I'll say no more. The Magisters trapped me. And it appears I did find a friend. *Smiles...* Just not the one I'd expected."
- "You have proven yourself a friend, at least. But you must prove your heart. I'll ask one more thing of you - I left my apprentice, Gwydian Rince, at the Blackpits. He is with his family. They are in danger."