Sets Hasted on target character. Hasted increases movement speed by 2m per AP and gives an additional 1 AP per turn. Clears Slowed and Crippled.
Set Hasted for 2 turn(s).
Requires Pyrokinetic 1
Haste is a Pyrokinetic Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Available from the start
- Stingtail at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Samadel at Sanctuary of Amadia (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Lizard Monk at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Quartermaster at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Fire Essence, and Claw (or Antler)
- Scroll cost 1 AP
- Range 13m
Haste trivia & strategies
- As it requires only one level in Pyrokinetic, many builds can benefit from it and Peace of Mind. Necromancers will also be able to use Corpse Explosion
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Druid
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
is it possible to get this in anyother location or..are you screwed if you leave without getting it from the fort joy area??
This spell is boost by Pyrokinectic LVL ?
so does this just negate the 1AP cost on the turn you cast the spell?
or do you get +1 AP on the next 2 turns?