|Location||Sanctuary of Amadia|
Healing Touch is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Heal the injured seekers
- Locate and enter Sanctuary of Amadia.
- Speak with Simone and offer to help the wounded.
- Use healing skills on Jules, Klaud, and Matis.
- Speak with Simone afterwards, she thanks you and gives you a reward.
Notes & Tips
- Healing an injured seeker gives you 1500 XP. You gain a total of 4500 XP through this quest.
- After healing Jules, he thanks you and gives you a Bleed Fire skillbook.
- After healing Klaud, he thanks you and gives you an amulet.
- After healing Matis, he thanks you but gives you nothing.
- Warning: If you save Gareth before entering the Sanctuary of Amadia, the three will be dead from their injuries.
- Warning: If you wait too long after finding the injured seekers, they will eventually succumb to their injuries.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!