Heroes' Rest is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- Discover all of the valuables left behind by the one-time heroes of Driftwood.
South to the Stonegarden Waypoint, there's four heroes' coffin, examine them you will learn the locations of their valuables. But if you examine all four of them, these heroes will rise as undead and attack you.
Travel to the marked locations and find the hero's equipment, this quest is complete. You will need fairly high wits to spot the buried treasure though. 17 is enough.
X: 651 Y:200
- Kill them one at a time, due to the fact that they will resurrect into a more powerful form when you kill them each individually the first time
- Vydia's Buried Valuables: X:729 Y:53 - Unique Helmet: Visha's Helm
- Bromley's Buried Valuables: X:458 Y:394 - Unique Gloves: Justinia's Favour
- Halla's Buried Valuables: X562 Y:458 - Unique Belt: Halla's Shiny Ribbon
- Garrick's Buried Valuables: X: 651 Y:200 - Unique Boots: Flashing Footsteps