The Collar is a main Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II.
This is one of the main quests automatically acquired at the beginning of the game.
- Find someone that may help in removing the Source Collar
- Remove the Source Collars, allowing that characters to equip amulets
- Speak to Nebora that will reveal to be able to remove the collar but also that don't consider you worth of the service
- Become the champion of the underground arena at the Fort Joy kitchen (see The Arena of Fort Joy)
- Speak again to Nebora that will be now willing to help you and that will offer to remove the collar of the main character
- [Optional] After meeting Han, if asked why he doesn't wear a collar, he will reveal to know someone that is able to remove them. If you then leave Fort Joy with him through the boat, he will direct you to the Sanctuary of Amadia
- Once at the Sanctuary of Amadia, you meet Leya that may remove the rest of the Source Collars. However, she is currently traumatized and not able to help you
- [Alternative A] Complete the Most Dangerous When Cornered quest, saving Gareth or retrieving the Broken Source Collar Amulet. Either way, she will accept to remove all the remaining Source Collars Note: You need to speak to Leya with a character who still has the collar on to trigger the collar removal for your party.
- [Alternative B] Speak to Leya with Lohse that will be able to calm her down, so convincing her to remove all the remaining Source Collars
- If for whatever reason the collars are still not removed (e.g. you explore and progress with the game in the unintended direction), they will be removed after you complete Act I.
- After removing your main character's collar, any Magister who sees you will throw you into jail.
- When playing multiplayer, the character who will have their collar removed is the one crowned champion at the end of the second phase of the arena fight. Consider this when challenging your friends for the honour of being champion.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!