Huntsman increases high ground advantage bonuses and decreases low ground penalties.
+5% to all damage when attacking from high ground per point.
Huntsman is a combat ability in Divinity Orginal Sin 2. Huntsman increases high ground advantage bonuses and decreases low ground penalties.
- Required for Huntsman Skills.
- Available starting skills: Elemental Arrowheads, First Aid, Pin Down, Ricochet.
- The Duck Duck Goose and Elemental Ranger talents require one point in Huntsman.
- Spells gain this damage bonus as well, so this Ability line is worth considering for Mage type players.
- Special Arrows also gain damage from this Ability.