Impalement is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
- Available starting from level 4
- Maol at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gareth at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Earth Essence, and Sharp Piece of Metal
- Crippled status resisted by Physical Armour
- AoE range 3m
- Scales with level, intelligence and Geomancer
- Cannot be deflected
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tectonic Sage
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Terramancer
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Elementalist
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
ingame description of the skill is flawed, say its resisted by physical armor, instead is resisted by magical armor
Says resisted by Physical Armor in the game text however the damage from the skill is actually resisted by Magic Armor with the Crippled effect resisted by Physical Armor. You have to completely eliminate the physical armor first to benefit from the CC effect of crippled.
Since this spell affect character AND items you can make a pretty devastating combo : put traps near your target and use impalement on the trap to impale character and make the trap explode