- Isbeil is the advisor of Queen Justinia. She has been manipulating the queen to do her bidding, culminating in a plan to destroy Arx by pumping deathfog out from the city's sewer system.
- The character who speaks with Isbeil (along with their companions) will be unavoidably be knocked out and captured. They will be transported to a deep pit, which will be filled with poison before the start of the battle.
- Isbeil fights alongside four level 18 companions: a Black Ring Skullchopper, a Black Ring Limbcrusher, a Black Ring Witherknight, and a Black Ring Flamebringer.
- Isbeil appears in the Arx Sewers.
Notes and Tips
- She is a traitor and is going to fight you during The Secrets of the Dwarves over her influence over the queen no matter what dialogue choice you make.
- Killing her will award the player with 74,925 XP.
- The first thing to focus on should be getting out of the poisoned pit. Skills such as Phoenix Dive, Nether Swap, Teleportation and Cloak and Dagger should do the trick. At the same time, teleportation skills can also be used to throw enemies into the poisoned pit. While most enemies have ranged attacks and teleportation skills, the Black Ring Witherknight (the spearman) notably does not, and putting him in the pit will make him useless for the rest of the battle.
- Only companions in the room with Isbeil will be transported into the pit. The player can avoid having their other party members captured by Isbeil by separating them and waiting to enter the court until the person talking to Isbeil has already been captured. They will have to get through two breakable doors to reach Isbeil and the others, but will be able to join the battle without starting in the pit.
- As usual, Isbeil should be disabled and defeated first to prevent her from using her powerful spells. She has lower Physical armor, making her more vulnerable to being knocked down.
- Grouping up allies should be avoided, as most foes will use powerful AoE spells and grenades.
- The player should beware of the deathfog crates and barrels that litter the battle room. These can and will be targeted by enemies (who are immune to Deathfog, being undead), posing an extremely dangerous threat for any allies close to them.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!