Keep Calm and Carrion is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. Short description goes here.
- Duna's Undertaker
- Read the book on Dwarven customs in Act 1
- (Optional) Read the book on Dwarven customs in Act 2 (located in the Witch's House)
- Summon Duna's Undertaker - TPK first round at level 11. Duna will close circuit any low level party with high Initiative and do a TPK.
- Suggested level for completion is minimum 14 if you complete Obj. 2; 15 if not.
- Peaceful solution (described in book about dwarven customs in witches hut) is available with Beast regardless of Level so you get a lvl 14 armor set with Level 9-10 which is OP, If you read all books Lvl 14, otherwise Lvl 15
In Orivand's Chambers, Fort Joy. You can find a book called Dwarven Customs & Traditions, it contains all recipes of Vulture Armour and a recipe called Source-infused meat (Muttom, any earth essence, source orb).
When you travel to Reaper's Coast, you will find the altar mentioned in the book. (around X217, Y28)
Tip: If you lack the ingredients for Source-infused meat, you can buy mutton from trader Thun, earth essence can be found in Meister Siva's basement, and you can acquire some source orbs from quest Counting your Chickens.
Place the Source-infused meat on that altar, defeat Duna's Undertaker, and some decomposing dwarves (Lv 15, so be prepared!) to get the vulture feathers. You need to Bless these feathers before crafting the Vulture Armour. (1 blessed feather + any leather part armour (finesse based))
(If you have Spirit Vision skill, you can talk to the undertaker and get the blessed armor by passing a persuasion check.)
Alternatively, you can find a book in the witch's house west of the paladin bridge, it tells you what to do to appease the undertaker. The dialogues are 1. receive blessings -> 3. bow with arms outstretched -> 4. quietly request blessings -> 2. save the souls of the fallen. You can avoid fighting the undertaker and still get the blessed feathers, just less XP gained.
For this solution you have to be Level 14, otherwise you will have no respectful dialogue option, or you have Beast do the talking then there is no Level requirement.
Killing the watcher and her guards will give you only 125xp..so peaceful solution is recomended
- Set Bonus: The hunger of Duna's Undertaker empowers a complete set, boosting the armour's level to 14. Consuming corpses revitalises and further strengthens the wearer.
- Vulture Armour Set stats & description: here
- Should take note that full set gives pernament Farsight