Lady Paulina Kemm
Lady Paulina Kemm is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Lady Paulina Kemm information
- She will interact with you if you have the Noble tag or wearing the Noble Hat .
- If you comment on the Impressive Painting on her mantle and go along with her in her reminiscence you can receive free tea.
- She will sell you tea leafs which are the most overpowered buffs in the game:
- Green Tea = -1 AP or -2 AP when brewed
- White Tea = +1 maximum AP or +2 maximum AP when brewed
- Black Tea = 50% Fire Resistance or 75% Fire Resistance when brewed
Lady Paulina Kemm location
- Lady Paulina Kemm first appears at The Arx.
Notes and Tips
- Teapot for brewing tea is nearby on her table
- Different or same tea effect does not stack
- Five Star Diner talent does not work on the tea