Lady Paulina Kemm
Lady Paulina Kemm is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Lady Paulina Kemm information
- She will interact with you if you have the Noble tag or wearing the Noble Hat .
- If you comment on the Impressive Painting on her mantle and go along with her in her reminiscence you can receive free tea.
- She will sell you tea leafs which are the most overpowered buffs in the game:
- Green Tea = -1 AP cost for skills or -2 AP cost when brewed
- White Tea = +1 maximum AP or +2 maximum AP when brewed
- Black Tea = 50% Fire Resistance or 75% Fire Resistance when brewed
Lady Paulina Kemm location
- Lady Paulina Kemm first appears at The Arx.
Notes and Tips
- Teapot for brewing tea is nearby on her table
- Different or same tea effect does not stack
- Five Star Diner talent does not work on the tea
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
You can just click the trade icon in the upper left hand corner of the dialogue box to buy the tea without the noble hat or noble tag.
I closed the door and killed them. And some kind of servant I think (camerdiner). He must've been some kind of accountant, I found nearly 33k on him, and few poor items.
At first it looked like the whole mansion has turned hostile, but after I closed and quitetly* finnished them off, they turned back yelllow
with some "zapping rain of howlingarrows" kind of skill probably
Being a Scholar and interacting with the painting is also a way to get her to give you tea.
Being noble naturally works too, in the case of the Red Prince.
***** black tea