Lady o' War is a Quest in Divinity: Original Sin II. Find a way to get the Lady Vengeance moving.
- Find a way to get the Lady Vengeance moving
After defeated Bishop Alexandar and talk to Malady to board Lady Vengeance. Head below deck and if you have Pet Pal skill, the rat on board will tell you this ship is controlled by singing songs. Head to Bishop Alexandar down one more deck, inspect him (by attempting to "talk" with him) and take the Strange Gem. You can either Persuade Magister Renly to let you or you can kill her and then take it. Find the Starboard Stateroom Door and try to open it by telling it you forget the password and need a reminder. Alternatively, search the corpse on the deck by the dead Gheist and read through the journal called sodden diary. To open Port-Side Stateroom Door you need the password ("Fortitude") and the Strange Gem.
Pick up the Dusty Tome in Dallis' cabin and read it to learn the tune (On her desk). There are many things to loot here, including many Empty Potion Bottles you can use to craft potions. Speak with Tarquin and decide to kill him or leave him. (Tarquin is important in some quests in late game!) If you have high enough Wits, a hatch will appear next to Dallis' desk that will take you to a secret room where you can fight "The Hammer's Pet" or if you use the Teleporter you find here it will port you there. There is a key here that will open Dallis' chest? The Skill Book for Steam Lance is locked in that chest near Dallis' bed. Also if you have enough Wits there is a pressure plate by the bed that reveals a button on the wall. Hit the button to lower the gate to the nearby room. There is just some loot and paintings here.
Then head up to the main deck and sing to ship's figurehead. You can subjugate the ship or free it, and then select your teammates. Defeat Dallis' men, buying Malady enough time to complete her spell and you will be teleported to the Hall of Echoes.
- Both Dallis and the Cloaked Figure are not killable during the fight atop the Lady Vengeance. Once their HP reaches around 400 Dallis orders everyone to retreat, leaving Malady to finish her spell. If either of them are defeated, The Reckoning will spawn on the Lady Vengeance next to the party after your visit to the Hall of Echoes.
- Dead body near the front of the deck has a book that you can read for the password.
- The Hammer's Pets that you will find in the secret room are the exact same ones present at the Atusa encounter meaning that if you kill them there they will not spawn in the secret room.
- The ballistas on the opposite side of the deck (away from the enemies) do 10 times as much damage as the closest two. You can teleport Dallis to the centre where the corpses are after position one of your characters there and and can fire for 3AP for roughly 900 piercing damage.
Any characters not in your party for the fight with Dallis will be PERMANENTLY KILLED and unavailable for the rest of the game. So make sure that before telling Malady you're ready to leave that you have picked the party members you want with you for the rest of the game.