Lagan is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Lagan first appears in Reapers coast, near driftwood X:241, Y:59
Notes and Tips
- Quest: Lost and found 5000 EXP if you give him his ring back
- You can pickpocket a key that opens his locker in the Fishery (in a side-room with 4 lockers and a chest, most locked, next to the exit on the northern side of the Fishery)
- You won't get the quest ring back if you kill him or from stealing it
- Gain 2000 shared party EXP for killing him (Do it after you give him the ring for maximum EXP gain)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I killed him after he refused to pay for the ring to get it back. What an idiot, he just watched me take down a ton of Voidwoken and the idiot think he is gonna get the ring for free. His wife should thank me for getting rid of her useless husband.
great *****ing input >can pick pocket his key dunno for what. this wiki is so goddamn useless sometimes
Can confirm 2000XP for killing him on Definitive Edition
Did the DE change the kill exp? It was 2k when I killed him (5k upon returning the ring still)
Lagan, from German, is a term for goods lying on the seabed. Thus, he is thematically named.