Living Wall is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Living Wall Location
- Available starting from level 16
- Gareth at Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
Living Wall Effects
- Scroll can be crafted by combining a Sheet of Paper, Alien Earth Essence, and Augmentor
- Is affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight), but the wall's max length will stay the same
- Wall's max length is 7m
- Good spell for control, use it to block or trap enemies while the rest of the party can wail on one or two.
Living Wall Trivia & Strategies
- If enemies are blocked by the wall far enough from the player characters, they will not use any jump skills, making this useful to block enemies and attack them from afar
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!