Lone Wolf provides +2 Max AP, +2 Recovery AP, +30% Vitality, +60% Physical Armour, +60% Magic Armour, and doubles invested points in attributes - up to a maximum of 40- and combat abilities (except Polymorph ability) - up to a maximum of 10, while you are adventuring solo or with at most one companion. This bonus is temporarily removed while there are more than two members in the current party.
Requirement: Incompatible with Glass Cannon
Lone Wolf is a talent in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Lone Wolf only functions when you are solo or have one companion.
- Makes a balanced stat build more viable
- Picture of Health is a good second talent choice for any build that plans to reach maximum Warfare, as you'll get the maximum possible vitality bonus from it.
- Doesn't make the game harder even if you have only two characters in your party, they'll become very powerful very quickly
- In DE, the stats will always cap at 40 for attributes and 10 for combat abilities(for balance purpose). But in Classic, you can get up to 80 for attributes and 20 for combat abilities.