Lord Linder Kemm
Lord Linder Kemm is a level 20 Boss NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Lord Linder Kemm is the head of the Divine Order’s Paladins. He leads them from his estate in Arx, where he lives with his wife and children. His estate is known for its beautiful gardens, and for the treasured-filled vault rumored to be lurking beneath the surface.
By the events of Divinity: Original Sun 2, Kemm has rallied his paladins, overthrowing the Magisters in Arx due to their collaboration with the Black Ring. Since then, he has begun looking for Dallis, rallying the paladins to search Arx for her. Though he has freed the city from the Magisters’ tyranny, Kemm governs with an iron fist, punishing dissent harshly. He has become more and more distant from his wife and children, and has been acting strangely…
Lord Linder Kemm Location
- Lord Linder Kemm first appears in Magister's Barracks in Arx.
- If still alive, Kemm will appear in multiple different locations in pursuit of the player, including Reimond’s vault below the Barracks, Arhu’s room in the Cathedral, and his own vault.
Notes and Tips
- If you confront him about his secret, he will first send a band of assassins to ambush you at the bridge leading to his mansion. Then he will openly attack you with his paladins.
- As a central figure in The Arx he is heavily involved in many quests, including The Execution, The Last Stand of the Magisters, The Vault of Linder Kemm, and Finding Lord Arhu.
- Drops his unique shield, Kemm's Deflector.
- "Brothers! I have uncovered a Black Ring conspirator! A spy! An assassin! Defend your Lord Commander! To arms!"