Lucky Charm increases your likelihood of finding extra treasure whenever loot is stashed.
Lucky Charm is a civil ability in Divinity Orginal Sin 2. Lucky Charm increases your likelihood of finding extra treasure whenever loot is stashed.
Lucky Charm Notes
- If Lucky Charm happens to activate when you loot an object, you will be notified by a 4-leaf clover visual and a distinct "shwing" sound.
- When looting an object that lucky charm activated on, the lucky charm loot appears in addition to whatever other loot already existed there.
- It is unclear exactly how much benefit you get from each level of lucky charm, but it is definitely possible to get purple level items from levels 3-4 of lucky charm. Some players have also reported getting "legendary" rarity items from levels 4-5 lucky charm. Higher levels of lucky charm absolutely do increase the net average quality of loot received. Lucky charm levels 6-10 increase the frequency of lucky charm triggering (from 5% at level 5 to 6.67% at level 10), but does not change the quality of loot.
- Lucky charm can proc on essentially any lootable object, from crates to barrels to fish carcasses. It is unclear if the type of object being looted affects the proc chance or loot quality.
- Drunk status provides a temporary +2 Lucky Charm buff. You can extend this permanently by have the character who is drunk in dialogue mode with another. Since Lucky Charm is shared among party members, you can loot while your other character is drunk.
- As of version v188.8.131.525: Lucky Charm is now a party-wide talent. Players no longer need to select the character with the talent to open containers
- Version v184.108.40.206 and older: Only triggers with the one with this talent, not the teammates.