Magister Alise is a NPC / Enemy in Divinity: Original Sin 2
Magister Alise information
- Alise is a guard in Fort Joy.
- Magister Borris, Holind, Timery, and Source Hound Hicka will aid her in combat.
- Has a Large Divine Order Key, which can be used to unlock the gate.
Magister Alise location
- Magister Alise is located at the Fort Joy Gate, a notable area in the Fort Joy Ghetto.
Notes and Tips
- Gives 800 XP if killed.
- Known skills: Pin Down and Ricochet.
- In combat, Alise will typically remain on her raised platform, peppering characters with arrows.
- You can use the Teleportation skill to separate Alise from the others. If you bring her to the high ground to the right of the gate, you can enter combat with her and not the other magisters. This is an easy way to pick-off one of the enemies before the gate fight.
- Here is a visual aid:
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!