Magister Captain Trippel is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Magister Captain Trippel information
- Can be found arguing with Paladin Cork inside Fort Joy.
- Will immediately become hostile when getting close to him or close to any of the roaming Magisters nearby. There is no way to prevent a violent encounter.
Magister Captain Trippel location
- Magister Captain Trippel appears in Fort Joy, near the main entrance to the large castle area.
Notes and Tips
- Trippel holds the key to the nearby gates, which will unlock a path out of the fort via the docks.
- He will immediately attempt to cast Peace of Mind on himself upon the battle starting, and continue to cast the spell on himself whenever it's available.
- He will relentlessly focus Cork during the fight and deals impressive damage compared to Cork's own, so it is wise to take him out quickly if you wish to save the Paladin. His focus of Cork means he poses little threat to your main party.