Magister Loke is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Magister Loke information
Magister Loke location
- Magister Loke first appears in The Hollow Marshes
Notes and Tips
- If you take the nonviolent approach and be outright honest from the beginning of the conversation until he asks to shackle you (and let him), you will be ambushed by skeletons. 4 worth of 425 XP each To a total of 1700.
- If you fight undead and not kill him, he will talk to you and thank you for saving his life.
- He is worth 1700 XP
- If you use Source to try to heal him, such as with Bless, he will turn hostile and attack immediately
- If you lie to him and say you are magister and stay lying till the end he will just move away alone to the Fort Joy without any reward.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!