Magister Loke is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Magister Loke information
Magister Loke location
- Magister Loke first appears in The Hollow Marshes
Notes and Tips
- If you take the nonviolent approach and be outright honest from the beginning of the conversation until he asks to shackle you (and let him), you will be ambushed by skeletons. 4 worth of 425 XP each To a total of 1700.
- If you fight undead and not kill him, he will talk to you and thank you for saving his life.
- He is worth 1700 XP
- If you use Source to try to heal him, such as with Bless, he will turn hostile and attack immediately
- If you lie to him and say you are magister and stay lying till the end he will just move away alone to the Fort Joy without any reward.