MAGISTER SANG is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
MAGISTER SANG information
- Magister Sang can be found infected with Decomposing, making him unable to be healed in any way.
MAGISTER SANG location
- Magister Sang first appears in Braccus' Armory on Fort Joy, near the location where the player will first encounter Gareth.
Notes and Tips
- Magister Sang will ask to be put down. Doing so will grant you 1700 EXP and random loot.
- Bless skills will only temporarily heal him of his Decomposing debuff, but after a short delay will be reapplied, rendering it useless.
- There is currently no known way to heal him of his afflictions; mercy killing him seems to be the only option.