Magister Timery is a NPC / Enemy in Divinity: Original Sin 2
Magister Timery information
- Timery is a guard in Fort Joy.
- Magister Alise, Borris, Holind, and Source Hound Hicka will aid her in combat.
Magister Timery location
- Magister Timery first appears at the front entrance of the Fort Joy Ghetto.
- After Magister Atusa dies, Timery moves to the Fort Joy Gate.
Notes and Tips
- Gives 800 XP if killed.
- Known skills: Encourage.
- Has a key to unlock a chest in Orivand's Chambers which is just west of High Judge Orivand.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!