Magister Yarrow is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Magister Yarrow Information
- Daughter of Migo
- Pacifying her father and bringing her his ring (through The Murderous Gheist quest) will grant you the Hero tag.
- If you speak to her after she finds Migo, she will thank you and give you a magister key. This key is useful in accessing various locked doors within the fort.
Magister Yarrow Location
- Magister Yarrow first appears on the north-west wall of the Fort Joy Ghetto. ( X: 190 | Y: 196 )
- After being given Migo's ring, Magister Yarrow moves to meet up with Migo. ( X: 255 | Y: 82 )
Notes and Tips
- You gain 600 XP, a reward, and a Magister key by talking to Magister Yarrow after she meets up with Migo.
- Gives 800 XP if killed.
- Known skills: Battering Ram.
- Has one poison flask and will use it during combat.
- Drops Migo's Ring on death after you give her the ring.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Not sure if it's possible with Migo's ring, but it worked with the Yarrow flower, so might be worth testing, if someone interested. I grabbed the flower and wanted to keep my inventory organized, I put it in one of the backpacks, then speaking with Migo, I "handed him" the flower through the dialogue option, but the real flower stayed in the backpack, he gave me his ring, so I had both the ring and the flower. If you do this with the ring and Magister Yarrow, it may save you the ring, eventhough you "give it away" to her. Don't know, I gave it to her the normal way (had it in the inventory, not in bags/backpacks).
You can pickpocket the ring right off of her right when you give it to her and she's still in conversation asking if you found Migo. You can also take the key. She does not bother to accuse anyone of stealing and runs to the beach to look for Migo. In a way, it serves her right; Migo gave me the ring for the flower and when I repeatedly told her about Migo, where he was, and described him, she failed to believe me or even go look for herself. Lazy and arrogant...
I just stole the ring from her and then left her crying on the beach, I feel really bad about it.
If you do everything well, she'll give you a key.
better tip for maximum efficiency.
1. grab a Yarrow flower.
2. talk to Yarrow grab the quest.
3. go to Migo, give him the flower to get the ring.
4. kill Migo get the breastplate.
5. go back to Yarrow give her the ring.
6. follow Yarrow to Migo's corpse.
7. talk to her, grab exp.
8. kill Yarrow and grab the ring.
I killed migo before I ever knew Yarrow existed, he just started attacking me.