|Fort Joy (Abandoned Camp)|
Malady is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2. She appears after defeating Bishop Alexander in the Abandoned Camp and proceeds to help the party throughout the game.
- After act 1 and you set sail on the Lady Vengeance this is where she will be located.
- Malady first appears in Fort Joy near the Abandoned Camp after you defeat Bishop Alexander.
Notes and Tips
- Malady can remove a player's source collar if it is still on after defeating Alexandar.
- Malady will teleport away if the player tries to kill her. If the player kills her in 1 hit, it will break the game.
- If all the master sourcerers are killed by the party before expanding their source, Malady will tell the player to go to the Lady Vengeance, and she will reveal the location of the Nameless Isle. She will die in the beginning of the final chapter if this is done.