|Fort Joy (Abandoned Camp)|
- After finishing Act 1 you set sail on the Lady Vengeance. This is where she will be located.
- If you have Lohse in your party, Malady can help her to weaken the demon that possesses her in the quest Doctor's Orders.
- Apparently Malady made some kind of deal with Adramahlihk (also known as The Doctor) and would like to get out of it. She can be seen discussing it with The Advocate on Bloodmoon Island.
- After the death of Meister Siva Malady gets highly interested in player's ascension to divinity since he might help her with something what she was getting Siva's help for. The nature of Malady's problem is not revealed though, and if you talk to the spirit of Meister Siva she will advise against offering assistance to Malady, insisting that this business is only between them two. Malady will ask for your help after saving you in The Arena of the One.
- Malady first appears on Reaper's Eye island, near the Abandoned Camp after you defeat Bishop Alexandar.
Notes and Tips
- Malady can remove a player's source collar if it is still on after defeating Alexandar.
- Malady will teleport away if the player tries to kill her on Reaper's Eye island. If the player kills her in 1 hit, they will not be able to leave the island and proceed to the next Act.
- If all the master sourcerers in Act 2 are killed by the party before accepting their source training, or either their training is rejected by the party, Malady will tell the player to go to the Lady Vengeance, and she will reveal the location of the Nameless Isle. She will die in the beginning of the final chapter if this is done.
- At the end of the game Malady will approach you before the final battle and pray for you.