Maol is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
"Cowrie, cockle, clam..."
- Maol is an interesting individual that speaks in a strange way. If you tell him your story, he will give you an item based on what you say you desire.
- Maol is a Geomancer vendor.
- Maol is on the shore within the Fort Joy Ghetto
- X: 148 | Y: 108
Notes and Tips
- During dialog one of your characters tell Maol their story. Depending on your answers to the third question, he gives you an item:
- Seeds: Hope to gain great power. (The Red Prince or Beast)
- Ruby: Hope to find something you've lost. (Sebille or Fane)
- Rope: Hope your burdens will be lifted. (Ifan Ben-Mezd or Lohse)
- There has been no discovered use for the seeds Maol gives you.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Cowrie, Cockle, Clam...
Patience, now, patience...patience
So are these items from Maol of any use at all ? Obviously the rope can be used for crafting but what about the Ruby or the Seeds ?
How do I use the mysterious seeds given by Maol?
Haha I told him I wanted my burdens lifted and he gave me a rope.
I killed him. Took all his loot and threw him into the ocean. #Rogue
Dude, wtf seeds
He gave me some mysterious seed
Talked to him as lohse, i forgot what choices i took, but he gave me a rope... to hang myself i presume...
he also sells lockpicks
which is great if you dont have nails
I talked to him and after telling him my story, he gave me a ruby. I wonder if his gift is based on the conversational options you choose.