Mass Cleanse Wounds
Heal yourself and allies around you. Create a water puddle beneath every target. Remove Necrofire, Burning, Diseased, Decaying, Poisoned, Bleeding, Suffocation and Acid.
Restore [150% of total heal value] Vitality
Requires Hydrosophist 2
Mass Cleanse Wounds is a Hydrosophist Skill in Divinity Original Sin 2.
Mass Cleanse Wounds location
- Combine any Hydrosophist Skill book and any Warfare Skill book. (At least one of them must be Source Skills)
- Can also be used by adding a source orb into clothing
Mass Cleanse Wounds effects
- Scroll cannot be crafted
- Scales with level and Hydrosophist. When dealing damage, additionally scales from Warfare
- Range 8m
- Creates a 1m radius water surface beneath each target
- Does not target undead allies, but does target undead enemies
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Mass Cleanse Wounds trivia & strategies
- A very powerful healing skill not only because of its huge healing potential, but also because it heals through Decaying
Mass Cleanse Wounds builds
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Tidalist
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Frost Paladin
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does this heal first, or remove debuff first?
Why TF does this spell require points in warfare ? This is pure restoration, it should be hydro only.
Hits very hard against Undead Opponents if you Soul Mate them first.
What is the range for mass cleanse wounds?
Costs 2 AP now
One of the best healing skills there are. It removes pretty much all annoying debuffs, including Necro-Fire, of which there are very few ways.
On lvl 16 and 14 in hydro, it heals for 1k+
Also hits every enemy undead in the area. Can be pretty useful.
Kinda rough to use if you have Fane with you
Amount healed is based on your level + any bonus from hydro skill line
Whats wean restore 15 vitality? its like 15 hp? or amount of hp by 15 vitality stat?