Master of Sparks
Target character and surrounding allies receive Sparkmaster status that adds a chance of fiery sparks to melee attacks.
Set Sparkmaster for 3 turn(s).
Requires Pyrokinetic 2
Master of Sparks is a Pyrokinetic Skill in Divinity Orginal Sin 2.
Master of Sparks Spell Book Location
- Obtained by combining any Pyrokinetic Skill book and any Warfare Skill book. (At least one of them must be Source Skills)
Master of Sparks Requirements
- Requires Pyrokinectic 2
- Requires Warfare 2
- Cost 2 Memory
Notes and Tips
- Damage depends on the intellect and skill of pyromancy. The damage of the characters with the Sparkmaster status depends on their personal characteristics, and not on the skill or stats of the caster.
- Sparks will only be generated if there is an enemy within a 10 meter radius, with clear line of sight.
- Master of Sparks is not an aura skill. It applies Sparkmaster to all allies in range of the target when it is cast, after which staying in range of the target provides no further benefit.
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Summoner of Sparks
Divinity Original Sin 2 Builds: Battlemage
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
After some testing of Sparks (Master) in 2020:
1) Scaled with INT/Pyro/Level (Not so sure about INT, because without INT - about 500-600, and with - 700 damage - сould be mistaken in smth, but I think it scaled with INT in the end... ally without pyro, but with int - gives out more damage)
2) NOT shared with allies with caster stats - only with their pyro/INT. So no overpowered sparks for your Str/no pyro warrior.
You need a source point skill book (pyro or warfare) + a pyro or warfare book to make it.
When attempting to craft with the skillbooks it states nothing crafted. What am I missing? Did one source/one normal and both source and still same behavior.
Sparkmaster(and Sparkstriker, presumably) will bounce towards invisible enemies if there are any. Decent way to detect and reveal them if you don't have Rain available.
Does it work for summons?
So this status is like the sparkstriker except each spark bounces to multiple enemies?
Does it scale with Pyro only (like Firebrand) or is it affected by Int as well?
13 meters cast range, 5 meters aoe.
It's not an aura, it's AOE buff.
Don't know if this skill is bugged, but it doesn't match description. Guarantees sparks from every melee attack, and it bounces multiple times. I've had 4 bounces from a single attack, although it really seems inconsistent how many bounces you get. Insanely strong either way. Fire staff + pyrokinetic + warfare abilities + master of sparks gives you some of the most powerful AOE in the game. Savage sortilege makes the bounces able to crit as well.