Allies near you start slowly regenerating Physical Armour.
Restore [26.5% of total heal value] Physical Armour for 3 turn(s).
Mend Metal is a Geomancer Skill in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Mend Metal Location
- Available starting from level 4
- Maol at Fort Joy Ghetto (Fort Joy)
- Gareth at Amadia's Sanctuary (Fort Joy), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Trader Ovis at Driftwood (Reaper's Coast)
- Almira at Paradise Downs (Reaper's Coast), Lady Vengeance (Reaper's Coast, Nameless Isle), Hall of Echoes (Arx)
- Tovah at Reaper's Coast elf camp
- Priestess of Duna at Temple of Tir-Cendelius (Nameless Isle)
- Black Ring Alchemist at Wordless' Black Ring camp (Nameless Isle)
- Trader Friel at Arx
Mend Metal Effects
- Scroll crafted by combine Sheet of Paper, Earth Essence, and Stardust Herb
- Scales with level Geomancer
- Is not affected by range bonuses (Far Out Man, Farsight)
Mend Metal Trivia & strategies
- Mend Metal and Soothing Cold armour restored increased by a 35% as of Patch v18.104.22.1686
- It's only useful at the beginning of the game, as the armour regenerated starts becoming a very trivial amount later on
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I like this
Does this stack if multiple party member use this?
-It does mend your own armor also.
- The armor regen is rather low compared to other armor boosts. However, it does boost every party member near you.
- best used as part of a “layering” of armor boosts (use this hole also using each character’s personal armor boost)
does it scale with your geomancer level because 3 armor is kinda low
this may sound stupid - but does it also mend your own?