Migo is a NPC in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Migo is the father of Magister Yarrow, turned into a monster from experiments. You find him eating corpses by one of the many beaches found in this area. If you approach him, he speaks to you, followed by combat.
- When he speaks to you, if you give him a yarrow flower, it will pacify him. He will give you Migo's Ring as thanks.
- You can give this ring to Magister Yarrow.
- Migo is permanently Weakened, there is no way to remove it.
- Migo is located on the south-east beach of the Fort Joy Ghetto. ( X: 257 | Y: 80 )
Notes and Tips
- Migo gives 1000 XP if killed.
- Migo has a 200% Resistance to Poison and has the Opportunist talent.
- Migo knows the following skills: Battering Ram, Crippling Blow, Contamination, Enrage(Tactician) and Whirlwind.
- Only uses Enrage when below 60% health. Will only cast it on himself.
- Migo drops Migo's Breastplate on death. If he never gave you the ring, he will also drop Migo's Ring on death.
- Despite his high poison resistance, Migo is not Undead. Therefore, healing magic still works as normal on Migo.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!