Mody is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- Mody will point out a secret spot on your map (free loot)
- If you beat him at hide and go seek he will lead you to his friend and an important quest giver Lord Withermoore
- In the third instance of hide and go seek he will turn invisible and run up to the sandy area in the cave
- Mody first appears in Caverns.
Notes and Tips
- If Mody sees you fighting Lord Withermoore, he will run away. But when you go back up the ladder/hatch he will give you a Minor Healing Potion. This is because "You guys are friends, like you and Wither could've been." It's actually a poison potion.
- If you free Withermore from his phylactery Mody will cease to talk to you.
- If you speak to Mody after pulling the spear and say "Tell the child he owes you for his friend's freedom" he will give you a last "quest" to find he's treasure. It's marked on the map as Mody's Playhouse.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
"I'll stab you, right in the eye!"
mody is like super strong for a child he can turn invisible most likely teleport
If you talk to Mody before talking to Wither and smashing the jar he'll tell you where his treasure is. It's worth 300 exp and there is some junk. It's right in the main cave area on a wooden ledge.