Mody is an NPC in Divinity: Original Sin II.
- Mody will point out a secret spot on your map (free loot)
- If you beat him at hide and go seek he will lead you to his friend and an important quest giver Lord Withermoore
- In the third instance of hide and go seek he will turn invisible and run up to the sandy area in the cave
- Mody first appears in Caverns.
Notes and Tips
- If Mody sees you fighting Lord Withermoore, he will run away. But when you go back up the ladder/hatch he will give you a Minor Healing Potion. This is because "You guys are friends, like you and Wither could've been." It's actually a poison potion.
- If you free Withermore from his phylactery Mody will cease to talk to you.
- If you speek to Mody after pulling the spear and say "Tell the child he owes you for his friend's freedom" he will give you a last "quest" to find he's treasure. It's marked on the map as Mody's Playhouse.